Snakey (1st cut) Snakey (1st cut)

i dig it

could you make this into a screen saver?

saintbenzie responds:

I'll look into how to do it and get back to you. I'd actually like to make it into a screensaver.

Downside of Drunk Downside of Drunk

It's good to know i'm not the only one.

I wish my father had told me how to get away after the booze and fat sex wears off...
that would have saved me a lot of unpleasant half-drunk conversations with naked fat women....
great flash!

Jenny's love Jenny's love

Complete Story (minus the interest)

For an animated short, you produced a fully coherent story that is simple to follow along with, which is much harder to do than it sounds so kudos.
Nothing particularly interesting going on, no tension/central conflict that absorbs the viewers' attention.
I liked the day/night effect you did with the sky while "David" is waiting for "jenny".
One more thing, don't use name labels with your characters in a cartoon short, especially when the main character's name is already in the title. It adds no meaningful frame of reference and just comes off as cheesy.
keep making more :)

Juantopo responds:

thanks for the tips. i know, i notest until i saw it complete that the name tags came off as unnesesary. but o hell, i did it for a friend under a script. (the friend's name is jenny)

ill keep up and progress in the work, im merely beggining

Vacation Vacation

above average

This was genuinely fun to watch. A lot of different drawing ideas were obviously contributed to this flash, which kept it superbly entertaining despite it's PG material. A+ yo!

the Apple Situation 2 the Apple Situation 2

Bizzare but hilarious

I like your drawing style a lot, very erratic. This was a lot a fun to watch. Total Kudos.

SirReginald responds:

Thanks!

Jimmy & The Hulk 1 Jimmy & The Hulk 1

not bad

Entertaining enough to watch. Could use more jokes.

Sakazakis Bonus Clip Sakazakis Bonus Clip