Snakey (1st cut) Snakey (1st cut)

i dig it

could you make this into a screen saver?

saintbenzie responds:

I'll look into how to do it and get back to you. I'd actually like to make it into a screensaver.

Downside of Drunk Downside of Drunk

It's good to know i'm not the only one.

I wish my father had told me how to get away after the booze and fat sex wears off...
that would have saved me a lot of unpleasant half-drunk conversations with naked fat women....
great flash!

Jenny's love Jenny's love

Complete Story (minus the interest)

For an animated short, you produced a fully coherent story that is simple to follow along with, which is much harder to do than it sounds so kudos.
Nothing particularly interesting going on, no tension/central conflict that absorbs the viewers' attention.
I liked the day/night effect you did with the sky while "David" is waiting for "jenny".
One more thing, don't use name labels with your characters in a cartoon short, especially when the main character's name is already in the title. It adds no meaningful frame of reference and just comes off as cheesy.
keep making more :)

Juantopo responds:

thanks for the tips. i know, i notest until i saw it complete that the name tags came off as unnesesary. but o hell, i did it for a friend under a script. (the friend's name is jenny)

ill keep up and progress in the work, im merely beggining

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

ADHD madness

extra star for cool theme music

Katamari Damacy FlashGame Katamari Damacy FlashGame

???

no game here, just a big ol bucket of seizure soup....

jbaggel responds:

I think you might need to reinstall your OS, outdated versions of Windows and Mac can make the game run weird.

Ballista Ballista

Original Idea but needs development

If i had to nitpick at anything, it would be that the game overall is a little too easy. Too many waves had nothing more than open piles of balloons to shoot. I would have liked to see more interesting patterns of blocks and death balloons and such.
You also start out with way too many arrows, only allow the player as many shots as he would need to get all the balloons, that would instantly make your game more of a challenge, and ultimately make it a much better game.
That being said, this was a genuinely fun game to play, which made it easy to ignore thinking too much about what could have been improved. You have a fun, simple concept that i enjoyed and for that i salute you :)

Kenney responds:

Great suggestions, thanks, I will keep this in mind next time :)

Termante Program exe Termante Program exe

great beat, something's missing

i think you should drop the strings and replace it with a baseline or a saw, everything else works pretty nicely

Druids-Warcry responds:

Ahhhhh yeah that sounds like you know what your talking about

Odio Pastel Odio Pastel

Pie Pie!

Pie pie pie, pie pie pie... Pie pie pie pie, pie pie pie. In conclusion, pie pie pie pie, pie pie pie pie.

CloudEater responds:

............................. :|

Toaster Head Lightening Toaster Head Lightening

Toast is always funny

Reminds of me of powdered toast man, ha! i dig it dude...